Thursday, May 23, 2013

where's the webcam? are you watching me??

The conversation on the attached link is disturbingly familiar to my daily attempts to focus on real work.

Except I don't usually have conversations with weasels.  Possibly because I don't own one (live or stuffed).  I do have a little stuffed moose creatively names "Moosey" by my kids and I.  He has been with us for many many years and gets lost for long periods of time and then we find him again and everybody cheers.  We love a good reunion.


If left to my own devices, I will often "come to" and see that I have 25 or more different windows open and have no idea what time it is.  Of course, I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing. :)

Last night I was home with only my son, who was busy playing video games on Xbox Live and making up super annoying voices for some of the characters in the game.  My cats were hiding upstairs because it was so bad.  I sat down with my computer and "poof" 2 hours were gone.  I didn't even turn on the TV which I normally do.  I just went into the Interwebs Land!

http://thebloggess.com/2013/05/me-and-the-internet/


things I cannot unknow:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism  I feel ill.  Seriously... pause and think before clicking, this is about ways to torture people.  (from the Weasel's list of unusual ways to die)
I need to find pictures of bunnies with pancakes on their head now.

Oh no... you can die from this???
1410: Martin of Aragon died from a combination of indigestion and
uncontrollable laughing.[23]
Quick, I think I need a doctor!


Going back and reading the comments I'm realizing I am so not alone!!  Half the things people posted I also thought!  Love it!!




 

1 comment:

  1. Moosey looks very friendly! And The Bloggess website is downright hilarious! I love her too!

    ReplyDelete