telling others about the great things I've listened and taken notes on.
Current favorite podcasts...
- The Phil Vischer Podcast (Christian discussion of current events and topics)
- I'll even admit to a "spiritual crush" on Skye.
- Unbelievable (90 min debate between various Christians and non-Christians)
- Vox (Mike Erre, Christian, various topics)
- Freakonomics (Various topics from the view point of Economists - seriously interesting)
Podcasts/teachings you really should listen to:
Faith & Doubt
VOX - Mike Erre
Mike talks about what faith ISN'T and then moves on to what it is.
Necessity of Doubt, Faith & Doubt part 2
VOX - Mike Erre
Part 2, Mike gets into more of what faith IS and more about doubt.
My life group is joining our church and reading through the Bible in a year. We decided to make it a bible study and just talk about what we are learning each week.
No lie, Old Testament (OT) can be hard. I had to admit that I didn't recognize God in some of the OT. that opened the discussion up to someone else sharing the same issue and we were able to talk about it. We ended with the idea that while we don't claim to understand all that we're reading, we do know who our God is and because of that we'll choose to trust Him in our lack of understanding.
That night was Tuesday which means New Phil Vischer Poscast download! They discussed some of the exact questions we had and gave a different perspective on it. Wonderful! Such a lovely answer to our prayer just that evening.
Phil Vischer Podcast - Phil Visher, Skye Jethani, Dr. John Walton
I'd love to hear your thoughts if you choose to listen to any of these.