Thursday, May 16, 2013

Be strong and courageous.

today's prayer:
(OK, it's yesterday's prayer but I missed yesterday so I'm doing this one)

Deuteronomy 30:1
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Pray this verse in your own life. Where is God asking you to go? Be strong and courageous.


What I hear/see:

Strong: 
Make good eating choices.
Resist temptation to eat the wrong things or to not be active.
Not allow myself to get distracted and thus waste my time but allow my time to be used wisely. 
Do something constructive daily on my home -- even when I don't feel like it.

Courageous: 
Believe that with God's help, things can and will change. 
Not give up or allow discouragement to gain a foothold. 
Trust that God will redeem my marriage and home.

I want to start DREAMING and following and praying about those dreams.  I don't think I realized I wasn't dreaming before.  I'm still not "feeling" it like I used to.  I used to be super emotional about things and this time I'm not.  Interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment